Buzzfeed can we not celebrate the fact that it is DECEMBER THANK YOU
How to break out of a zip-tie- potentially life-saving information
You guys, please share it. You never know when someone is going to need this information.
PLEASE reblog this— zipties are one of the most common ways of binding a person upon kidnapping because they are cheap and hard to break.
Knowing things like this puts you one step closer to freedom if, heaven forbid, you fall into a situation where you need to use this information.
Watch & reblog this! It is only 50 seconds and it can save lives!
Reblogged before, will reblog again.
There’s another that demonstrates how to do it if your arms are behind you. Any followers that can provide that for us to reblog?
The way that I work tends to go
- sit down at computer
- spend an hour doing nothing productive
- open up the word documents I need
- Flick between all of them for about five minutes looking vaguely at all the words and nothing goes in
- Eat some cake
- Flick between the screens some more
-Get frustrated and eat more cake
- Feel very sick and go on Tumblr to document the nights CRAZY events
If you pretend like you’re flicking or hitting him as soon as he hits the screen it is so entertaining
I LITERALLY JUST SAT HERE FLICKING MY SCREEN FOR 5 MINUTES.
There has been a terrible lack of posts recognizing the Philippine Typhoon and that’s why I’m making this post. The Philippines just had the WORST typhoon in history called, Haiyan. Now if you have no idea about the severity, the wind speeds of this typhoon was about 250 mph, which is THREE AND A HALF TIMES THE SPEED OF THE WINDS OF HURRICANE KATRINA. imagine the damage Katrina did to the US, a developed country. The Philippines is a Third world country. Most of the people in this country live in SHACKS MADE OUT OF TRASH. It is estimated that about 10,000 PEOPLE DIED. Dead bodies literally litter the streets and are STUCK IN TREES. IF YOU GIVE ANY SHITS TODAY ABOUT FELLOW HUMANITY YOU BETTER REBLOG THIS. IM NOT ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE MY FAMILY IS FILIPINO BUT BECAUSE THIS STORM WAS THE WORST IN HISTORY. GOD BLESS THE SOULS LOST THERE. My parents were seriously almost on the verge of tears and almost screaming. We didn’t lose anybody in our family, but it has got to hurt to know that the place you came from is IN SHAMBLES. Pls spread this if you care
I have a lot of Filipino friends and people I cherish a lot! If you could donate to the cause that would be great!
PLEASE HELP! Here are some links to donate:
HOW THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY CAN HELP
- donations via the Philippine Red Cross (including PayPal)
- donations via Habitat for Humanity
- donations via ANCOP Foundation USA
- eta: donations via UNICEF Philippines
- eta2: donations via CARE Australia
- eta2: donations via Caritas Internationalis
- eta2: donations via GMA Network (credit card, cash, check)
- eta2: donations via World Vision
- eta2: donations via AmeriCares
- eta2: donations via Samaritan’s Purse (Canada)
- eta2: donations via Canadian Red Cross (or you can text REDCROSS or ROUGE to 30333 to donate $5)
FOR THOSE IN THE PHILIPPINES
- text donations via Globe
- Red Cross and DSWD relief operations (infographic)
- list of ongoing relief operations via Rappler
- donations via ABS-CBN News
- eta: relief operations via University of the Philippines
- eta: relief operations via the Department of Education
- eta: pick-up locations for donations via Air 21
Tulong lang, guys.